these were on the en.wikipedia version. i removed them, and have placed them here for those interested in adding them to this article:
I've put in the first quote under 'film quotes'. Please tell me if I've actually put it in the right place...
- "I'll be back." — his catch phrase as an actor; it or some variation appears in many of his movies
- "Bodybuilders party a lot, and once, in Gold's - the gym in Venice, California, where all the top guys train - there was a black girl who came out naked. Everybody jumped on her and took her upstairs, where we all got together." — promoting bodybuilding in a 1977 interview with Oui magazine
- "They cannot have the guts to come out there in front of you and say 'I don't want to represent you. I want to represent those special interests: the unions, the trade lawyers' … I call them girlie men. They should get back to the table, and they should finish the budget." — delivered to a rally of supporters, regarding an impass with state Democratic lawmakers which prevented the passing of the state budget on time, July 17, 2004
- "When I was on my way to the podium a gentleman stopped me and said I was as good a politician as I was an actor. What a cheap shot!" — At the 2004 Republican National Convention, August 31, 2004
- "Everything I have — my career, my success, my family — I owe to America." — At the 2004 Republican National Convention, August 31, 2004
- "To those critics who are so pessimistic about our country, I say: Don't be economic girly men." — At the 2004 Republican National Convention, August 31, 2004
- "Hasta la vista, Baby" — Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- "It is as satisfying to me as coming is — you know, as having sex with a woman and coming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven?. I am, like, getting the feeling of coming in the gym. I'm getting the feeling of coming at home. I'm getting the feeling of coming backstage when I pump up. When I pose out in front of 5.000 people I get the same feeling. So I'm coming day and night." — regarding the feeling associated with bodybuilding, from the movie Pumping Iron.
- "I propose that a teacher's pay be tied to merit, not tenure. And I propose that a teacher's employment be tied to performance, not just showing up." January 5, 2005
- "Going through the pain barrier, that's what makes the muscles grow. There's this pain, this aching, and going on and on and on. That's what divides a champion from a non-champion - having the guts to go through the pain barrier."
- Jingle all the way let me talk to your mother, Jaime get your mutha
- Who is your daddy and what does he do?
- I am not a pervert
- Who are you?
- You're a fucking choir boy
- look at this shiny red ball want to trade.
- get down
This page is impossible to edit, it is spam protected because of the fansite hyperlink. 184.108.40.206 11:58, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
Cleanup - Wikipedia box
The Wikipedia box should be in the external links section, or at the top, not the misattribution section. 220.127.116.11 11:59, 25 March 2008 (UTC)
To really clean up a page like this please trim it to at least the maximum amount of quotes allowed.(StarWarsFanBoy 01:33, 5 December 2009 (UTC))
- My relationship to power and authority is that I'm all for it...People need somebody to watch over them. . . . Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave.
- A profile in U.S. News and World Report (1990)
- These kids come to me and ask, 'Hey Arnie, are you God?'. I just laugh and say 'Nice try, but keep looking.'
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- Everybody likes to be wanted... and needed, and appreciated and loved, and all those things. Some people only have it in a limited way. You know, by just being loved by their family, or by their children, or by their brother or whatever... their wife. Some people like more than that. Now, I am one of them.
- You can't reason with people blinded by hate. They hate the power of the individual. They hate the progress of women. They hate the religious freedom of others. They hate the liberating breeze of democracy. But ladies and gentlemen, their hate is no match for America's decency.
- The guys who own the most real estate in Los Angeles are Europeans. There are people coming over from Yugoslavia with hardly any money...a friend of mine came over from Czechoslovakia in '68 and he now owns four apartment buildings. Americans are still sitting on their asses waiting for it. Europeans are hungry because we don't have that much.
- What I want to do is make Americans aware that they're fucked-up when they equate everything a person does with some sexual trip. . You know, if you hold a pencil in your hand, it's a phallic symbol and you really want to hold a cock in your hand. And a football coach doesn't really want to be a coach, he likes to slap football players' asses...he's a latent homosexual. And it goes on and on and on, all the fucking time.
- Time Out, 1977
- America is so money-oriented. (Thank God! It's always helped me!) But it has its disadvantages because the psychiatrists know their business doesn't mean a thing if there are no sick people around, and so they make everybody feel guilty. You know, all New York City is running to a psychiatrist. All America thinks it has sexual hang ups. Everybody's running to shrinks.
- Time Out, 1977
- Nixon was always being attacked sexually. It was always said that he was a fag and that he had no sexual relations with his wife for 15 years and that was why he liked power. And Hitler had only one ball, and that was why he wanted to conquer the world.
- Time Out, 1977
- I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.
- During the California recall campaign (2003)
- So I want to say to you: yes, that I have behaved badly sometimes. Yes, it is true that I was on rowdy movie sets and I have done things that were not right which I thought then was playful, but now I recognize that I have offended people. And to those people that I have offended, I want to say to them: I am deeply sorry about that, and I apologize because this is not what I'm trying to do. When I am governor, I will prove to women that I will be a champion for women. I hope you will give me the chance to prove this.
- We can't always do what we are passionate about, but everything we do can move us closer to our passion.
- On reddit, 
- Everybody pities the weak; jealousy you have to earn.