Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Consistency is the quality of the Champions and that's what we want to be. To win like we did today against a team like Leeds shows that we are really up for it and hungry.
- Arsenal's record match against Leeds United in September 2002.
- I believe that this team has a great future, and I'm sure we will show it next; if not this season.
- Errrrr I didn't see it!
- Wenger's common quote, often mocked in the media.
- The guy should never ever play football again
- After Martin Taylor's horrific tackle on Eduardo
- Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them.
- I do believe, errrrrr
- I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables.
- I lived for two years in Japan and it was the best diet I ever had. The whole way of life there is linked to health.
- Their diet is basically boiled vegetables, fish and rice. No fat, no sugar. You notice when you live there that there are no fat people.
- As a coach you can influence the diet of your players. You can point out what is wrong.
- If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.
- He is a man of his word - the sort of man you want at your club for a long time.
- David Dein, on Wenger
- He can eat, talk, sleep and drink football, and then come back for more.
- Gérard Houllier view on Wenger.