Jump to navigation Jump to search
| This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion. |
See its archived VfD entry for details.
- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Björn Ulvaeus.
- Some values must be universal, like human rights and the equal worth of every human being.
- I'm so incredibly tired of giving respect to a lot of delusions and crazy ideas just because they are regarded as religions.
- I believe that religious faith schools are highly dubious.
- I believe that religion should be totally separated from the state. That's not the way it is today, not even in Sweden.
- Cultural variety is always worth striving for, but must never precede the declaration of human rights.
- And also a lot of Muslims are no more religious then the average Swede. For them it's natural that human rights come first.
- Anyone who looks like me ought to have a successful career
- The UN declaration on human rights must always be first in line before religion or other cultural habits, in case of any conflict between them.
- My Grandfather and Father were lust like me. They would try any, but any musical instrument that they could find, whether it was the piano accordion they gave meor a flute or a fiddle. I guess I just inherited whatever they had. I learned a lot of the old tunes from them and my early playing had a definite folk flavor about it.
- ABBA will be together again soon, we are not sure but it will happen.
- I am flattered by everything Bjorn Again do but the accents. I hope my accent isn't as lousy as his one. And I never say Nej
- We never deliberately added Swedish touches to our music. We've never said "Let's do somehing really Swedish with this
- We have put out Swedish democracy to work. All of us have equal say when we plan our work and ABBA's future. Nobody is left out *The lyrics are usually pretty personal these days, and they are the combined experiences of the four of us, with certain changes
- This is a friendly seperation, if such a thing exists, and there is no reason for ABBA to stop performing as a group
- It's very difficult for us to get away from the Eurovision tag, especially in England, where people seem to expect us to produce records in the "Waterloo" vein
- Winning Eurovision was like Sweden winning the World Cup
- I can't understand how some groups tour for 8, 9, even 10 months it would kill me
- Most people would say we've conquered the USA because our albums have gone platinium