Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Bode Miller.
- 47. I need 47 energy.
- When asked by a reporter how much energy he needs to compete at his best in all of alpine skiing's 4 disciplines.
- It's not quite as important who you beat as that you end up on top.
- My goal is the same as every year – to not hurt myself.
- Records are less important for me than what if feel when I come down the mountain.
- When you back off, it's easier to do mistakes. For me it's better to ski fast.