- I am a sensitive guy. People think they know the real me, but they don't. And then they write things that make me sound like such a jerk.
- I've always had confidence. Before I was famous, that confidence got me into trouble. After I got famous, it just got me into more trouble.
- I'm much more proud of being a father than being an actor.
- I hate working out. I work out for films solely. I associate working out with films. As soon as they stop, I stop working out.
- Fifty is the new forty. I always thought my best work would come in the years forty to sixty, if I was fortunate enough to hang around - and it is hard to stick around.
- Who I am as a father is far more important to me than the public perception.
- I like having the dough to come and go as I please.
- I like blueberry pancakes. They're manly.
- On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, we can open all our own jars.
- Distilling the pros and cons of being male.