Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- I have spent the greater part of my life fluctuating between Archie Leach and Cary Grant, unsure of each, suspecting each.
- Everyone tells me I've had such an interesting life, but sometimes I think it's been nothing but stomach disturbances and self-concern.
- I think making love is the best form of exercise.
- There's no point in being unhappy about growing older. Just think of the millions who have been denied the privilege.
- I would have thought that medical science would have had the problem of death all sorted out. I was sure that by the time I reached the age I am now, they would have found a cure for it, that they would be able to transplant everything and we'd all just keep right on going forever.
- OLD CARY GRANT FINE HOW YOU
- Said to have been his telegraphed response to a question from his agent 'HOW OLD CARY GRANT', when a journalist inquired about his age.