Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cleaned up a bit
- Commentary regarding Hurricane Katrina and 9-11 link was deleted as pure conjecture. I don't think Wikiquote should be a place to try to read into what an author may have meant when he or she said something. The exception to this is when it can be supported with evidence from the author.
- Media Matters link is dead. Ebt66 (talk) 12:08, 14 July 2012 (UTC)
- I'd walk over my own grandmother to re-elect Nixon.
- "[O]ne lesson I learned from Katrina is that we had better win the war on terror and resolve to prevent another 9-11. Katrina exposed how easy it would be to take a city out."
- COLSON: "Many think of (civil rights leader) King as a liberal firebrand, waging war on traditional values. Nothing could be further from the truth. King was a great conservative.....Were he alive today, I believe he would be in the vanguard of the pro-life movement and would be supporting Judge Alito." [dead link]