Jump to navigation Jump to search
- People that aren't special, people that don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA.
- I probably took more than anybody could survive. ... I was bangin' seven-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll, because I have one speed, one gear. ... I'm different. I have a different constitution, I have a different brain, I have a different heart. I got tiger blood, man. ... Dying's for fools, dying's for amateurs.
- If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ "It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.
- Panic is for amateurs and morons.
- The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards -- all of them — look like droopy-eyed, armless children.
- I got all of these with links to the videos, thanks for some extensions! Supposedly he said "I don't believe in panicking -- panicking is for amateurs and morons," on the Howard Stern show, I can't find that one. -- Skierpage 05:38, 6 March 2011 (UTC)