|This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion.
See its archived VfD entry for details.
Poetlister 12:23, 10 April 2008 (UTC)
Needs to be expanded
- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Chris Berman.
- ...the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
- The Big Sombrero
- The Chefs
- Nickname for the Kansas City Chiefs, in reference to the 1981 season in which Berman stated that the Chiefs were not playing in a manner fitting of the name Chiefs. Berman later made a deal with former Chiefs owner Lamar Hunt that if the Chiefs had a winning record the following season, Berman would never refer to them as the Chefs again.
- Starvin' Marvin Harrison
- "All he does is catch touchdowns!"
- Say it ain't Sosa!
- He could... go... all... the... way!
- whenever a football player runs a long distance for a touchdown, said as an imitation of Howard Cosell who would say "He's going to go all the way!"
- Howard Cosell's version of 'He's going to go all the way'
- He could... go... all... the... w-w-w-w, OH! Just shy at the 1 yard-line!
- For plays that get close to a touchdown.
- He could... eat... all... the... dots!
- a reference to Pacman Jones
- He's rumblin', bumblin', stumblin'
- whenever a larger, heavier football player runs for a touchdown.
- Nobody Circles the wagons like the buffalo bills!
- Whenever the bills won
- Bills Special teams
- When the bills special teams make a great play