- Dean Malenko, you claim to be the man of 1,000 holds, but I counted, and you know about 60. Well, I know 1,004, and I wrote 'em all down, here we go. Hold 1: Arm Drag, Hold 2: Armbar, Hold 3: The Moss Covered 3-Handled Family Credenza...
- Tony Schiavone: Why doesn't he just mail us this list, and we'll announce it?
- Mike Tenay: He's just ranting.
- Chris Jericho: ... armbar. Number 5: The Saskatechewan Spinning Nerve Hold...
- Tony Schiavone: This must be meathead microphone night, you think so?
- Mike Tenay: He's got 998 to go.
- Tony Schiavone: Get the hook-- we're outta here. Shut up!
- Larry Zbyszko: Get a haircut.
(coming back from break)
- Tony Schiavone: Well, we're back, fans.
- Chris Jericho: Hold no. 712: Armbar.
- Tony Schiavone: Can we physically get him out of the ring?
- Larry Zbyszko: I can.
- Tony Schiavone: Yeah, but you gotta announce, I know you can.
- Chris Jericho: Hold no. 714: The Canadian--
(the camera cuts him off)
(After the introduction of hour 2)
- Chris Jericho: Hold no. 723: Wow-- I'm starting to get blown up here.
- Tony Schiavone: Yeah, boy, you're not kidding.
- Chris Jericho: Hold no. 723:...
- Tony Schiavone: He blew up a long time ago. Is he just gonna stay in the ring? Are we gonna get some officials out to move him along?
- Mike Tenay: He still has several hundred more to go.
- Tony Schiavone: Are you taking up for him? Is that what you're--
- Mike Tenay: I'm not taking up for him-- I'm just trying to explain the situation.
- Tony Schiavone: Yeah, he wants to write them down, so he can use them next match.
- Mike Tenay: Seven hundred and--
- Tony Schiavone: Stop it, Mike.