Talk:Clare Boothe Luce
No good deed goes unpunished
- The person that said 'no good deed goes unpunished' is Clare Boothe Luce. She wrote a play titled 'The Women'. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Pawyilee (talk • contribs) 14:58, 18 November 2013 (UTC)
- Courage is the ladder from which all other virtues mount from.
- I'm in my anecdotage.
- They say women talk too much. If you have worked in Congress you know that the filibuster was invented by men.
- To be a liberated woman is to renounce the desire of being a sex object or a baby girl. It is to acknowledge that the Cinderella–Prince Charming Story is a child's fairy tale.
- It is ridiculous to think you can spend your entire life with just one person. Three is about the right number. Yes, I imagine three husbands would do it.