Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Clay Aiken. --Antiquary 17:59, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- "Use your voice."
- "It doesn't really matter to me how I make a difference, I just wanna make sure that I do."
- "I'm never really comfortable with people cheering for me."
- "I mean, come on, hello! The way I see it, I'm not that big of a prize".
- "I'm not different. I'm not different at all. The wrapping is different but the gift is still the same."
- "If my career detour from special education to singing has done one thing, it has afforded me the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others."
- "I think celebrities have an obligation to the public to not just sing or act."
- "Not everybody gets a mic this big. I feel I should use it in as positive a way as I can."
- "I went to school for special education. I always assumed when I had the opportunity I would love to try and help kids with disabilities."
- Well, obviously, I didn`t expect the career. I always hoped that I`d be able to do something, whether it be as a teacher back home in North Carolina or working with some type of non-profit in some way. As the career took form, I kind of feel like it`s every celebrity`s responsibility really. I kind of like to look at this as an opportunity, I guess, to teach in a bigger classroom."