Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Cristiano Ronaldo.
- I'm living a dream I never want to wake up from. < love- inna. (am i am am am i dreaming?)
- Lots of young players have triumphed at United, so why can't it happen to me? I'm not worried I'm young - it's an incentive to do the best I can.
- Now we're in the final we must win, and can't think the job is over. We'll give everything and we're convinced we can do it.
- The No 7 shirt is an honour and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of success.
- I went over to our fans after the Charlton game to let them know that they have a special place inside of me. I wanted to thank them in a special way for all the support they have given me, particularly in this game here, and to tell them I am Manchester United through and through - in my heart and soul.
- It gives me the happiest feeling in the world. I just love scoring. It doesn't matter if it's a simple goal from close range, a long shot or a dribble around several players, I just love to score all goals.
- England were eliminated by Portugal, a situation they did not like at all, and I was involved in it. They had chosen me to be the star of a movie with a totally false plot.
- My free-kick secret? I just look at the net and say 'take the kick, Cristiano.'
- "I've never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
- "If I didn't become a footballplayer, i would become superman"
=Qoutes about Cristiano Ronaldo (unsourced)
- He's a prat of a player and a prat of a person, and he will always do the little teams but when it comes to the big games he will cost them like he cost them the match against Arsenal last week, no I don't like him, I love him!
- Eamon Dunphy on Ronaldo
- When you've got a player who does what he does at that pace this late in the game than you know you've got an invaluable talent
- Andy Gray about Cristiano Ronaldo when he scored the late goal against Fulham in the 2006-2007 English Premier League Season.
- I'm running out of words to describe this lad
- When Ronaldo gets the ball, you can just leave him to it while he beats player after player!
- I have never played against anybody like that in my life - I was pleased to be taken off.
- Millwall's Robbie Ryan, who played Ronaldo in the FA Cup final of 2004
- He's a gift from heaven, he is truly a gift from heaven. Whatever he touches turns to gold.
- "Everyone went crazy over Wayne Rooney, but I get more excited by Cristiano Ronaldo."
- "He's a technical footballer who is quick and brave too. He is not intimidated by the other players around him. A lot of people maybe thought he was too young for the jump and he was destined for a place on the bench from the start. But he has shown that is not the case and has taken advantage of his chances. I thought asking Cristiano to wear David's number would be too much but I hope things continue to work out as they have so far."
- Luis Figo, the then Portugese National Team Captain talking about the newly signed Manchester United player, Cristino Ronaldo.
- "After we played Sporting last week the lads in the dressing room talked about him constantly, and on the plane back from the game they urged me to sign him. That's how highly they rated him!"
- Sir Alex Ferguson on Cristiano Ronaldo after his side's friendly against Sporting Lisbon.
- "he is the best player of the world
- Sergio Ramos