- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- Culture is a trend that marks everyone, though the way it marks everyone, depends on itself.
- Gonzalo Ramírez de la Torre, Peruvian writer.
- It's because we're so trapped in our culture, in the being of being human on this planet with the brains we have, and the same two arms and legs everybody has. We're so trapped that any way we could imagine to escape would be just another part of the trap. Anything we want, we're trained to want.
- Culture is the arts elevated to a set of beliefs.
- Never judge a culture by one man and never judge a man by popular culture.
- 'Culture' is to make a nice drinking bowl from one's enemy's skull. 'Civilisation' is to go to prison for that
What exactly makes "How the Specter of Communism Is Ruling Our World" notable? It does not have an article on Wikipedia, so it is most likely not notable by its own notability; it is an anonymous book by a sect, so it is not relevant due to its author; it is not written in a particularily good style, so it is probably not relevant for the quality of the text. There is no lack of praises of traditionalism in better forms and by notable authors. Wouldn't it make sense to use some of those instead? --Ehitaja (talk) 13:34, 10 April 2020 (UTC)
- Cultures are not all equal. We should be ready to proclaim the clear superiority of our culture to one that justifies killing people in the name of God.
- The traditional culture of humanity doesn’t forbid the reasonable satisfaction of desire. However, traditional culture teaches people to control their desires and choose a healthy lifestyle. It’s about harmony with nature, traditional labor, harmonious family relationships, a healthy civil society, and participation in self-rule and state management, as well as traditional arts, literature, sports, and entertainment. All of this brings happiness and satisfaction, and at the same time, benefits the individual in body and mind, as well as society at large.
- Traditional culture is the root of human existence, an important guarantee for human beings to maintain moral standards.
Rupert Loup 05:10, 29 August 2020 (UTC)