Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please help source these quotes so that they can be added to the page.
- A film is just like a muffin. You make it. You put it on the table. One person might say, "Oh, I don't like it". One might say it's the best muffin ever made. One might say it's an awful muffin. It's hard for me to say. It's for me to make the muffin.
- Acting is not life; my children are my life.
- Variant: Acting is just a way of making a living, the family is life.
- For whatever reason, God has blessed me with the ability, put me in a position to make these leaps and bounds. I'm fulfilling my part of the bargain, which is to give back and be a positive influence on others.
- I made a commitment to completely cut out drinking and anything that might hamper me from getting my mind and body together. And the floodgates of goodness have opened upon me— spiritually and financially.
- Hollywood is a town that has some stars on the sidewalk. - Dateline NBC July 23rd, 2004
- Acting is just a job. It's an extraordinary job, but it's a job.
- They say behind every great man is a great wife. No, my wifes in front of me, I'm following her. - Friday Night With Jonathan Ross, 24th July 2009
- Do what you have to do, to do what you want to do.
- Editor's notes: Saw this on a picture on Quora. Link to the post: