- And does evil like beauty,steal the soul by night?. And Satan himself as a beacon, come as an angel of light?
- Though Satan should never be given undue prominence, it is important that the place given to him in Scripture be realised. No other individual, except the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, is afforded so prominent a place in the Bible from its very beginning to its end, as the character whom we know as Satan, the Devil. Of no one else are we so minutely informed concerning his origin, his fall, his character and work, his influence, and his ultimate judgment and destiny. Heathen lands have been enveloped in the grossest darkness and basest superstitions and practices because they lack clear teachings concerning him which the scripture afford. We need not be "ignorant of his devices."
- And lo, God said: Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me, and let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan.
- Demons do not exist any more than gods do, being only the products of the psychic activity of man.
- The greatest trick that Satan ever pulled was convincing the world that He was God.
- Wherever man is jailed by ignorance and superstition there will always be a Devil ready to slip him the key.
- Devils can be driven out of the heart by the touch of a hand on a hand, or a mouth on a mouth.
- If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness
- It is wonderful how much time good people spend fighting the devil. If they would only expend the same amount of energy loving their fellow men, the devil would die in his own tracks of ennui.
- They said God was on high and he controlled the world and therefore we must pray against Satan. Well, if God controls the world, he controls Satan. For me, religion was full of misstatements and reaches of logic that I just couldn't agree with.
- This cumbersome concept that men call the beast; I will destroy it, my men need a feast. I am the blasphemer, I make your kind heel; Bring forth Satan and cleave him with steel. Worship God or the Devil... it's all the same. Religion is a haven for the weak and lame.
- Gwar - Anti-Anti-Christ