Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (On performing) We do this because we have to. Do we look like we're having fun?
- Mark Mothersbaugh Television interview (1980)
- We think anarchy and rebellion, as stances, are obsolete, and dishonest. As a matter of fact, they're designed to keep people where they are.
- Gerald V. Casale Interview (1981)
- We were taking our inspiration from the high and the low; the biggest ideas, and the dumbest ideas.
- Gerald V. Casale Television Interview (2004)
- We've been called a "no-hit wonder." We don't care.
- Gerald V. Casale Newspaper Interview (2005)