Talk:Diana, Princess of Wales
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Diana, Princess of Wales.
- Oh, no, it's not dogs I don't like -- it's corgis. They get the blame for all the farts.
- On the Queen's Dogs.
- Don't call me an icon. I'm only a mother trying to help.
- They say that it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise, like moderately rich and just moody?
- Family is the most important thing in the world.
- Any sane person would have left long ago. But I cannot. I have my sons.
- Being a princess isn't all it's cracked up to be.
- I have a woman's instinct, and it's always a good one.
- Call me Diana, not Princess Diana.
- HIV does not make someone dangerous to know, so you can shake their hands and give them a hug; heaven knows they need it.