- Keep five yards from a carriage, ten yards from a horse, and a hundred yards from an elephant; but the distance one should keep from a wicked man cannot be measured _Indian Proverb quotes.
- Though your enemy is the size of an ant, regard him as an elephant. _Danish Proverb quotes.
- When an elephant is in trouble, even a frog will kick him. _Hindu Proverb quotes.
- It is easier to restrain wild donkeys (Democrats) than to raise a dead elephant (Republicans)_Arthur Hoff
- Women and elephants never forget an injury_H. H. Munro quotes.
- Whatever you do, don't think of the elephant! --~~Goldenburg111 23:35, 9 March 2014 (UTC)