De-stubbed and cleaned ~ DFA 04:38, 21 January 2006 (UTC) Enemies come from anger, Friends come from boredom. ~ SOUP
- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Enemies.
- If you love your enemies, you won't have any.
- My enemy is my teacher. From them I can learn patience and restraint.
- Buddist proverb
- You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
- I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends, they're the ones who keep me walking the floor at nights!
- Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
- I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend.
- Above all things, never be afraid. The enemy who forces you to retreat is himself afraid of you at that very moment.
- Be a better person; make your enemies happy by giving them more reasons to hate you.
- We can learn even from our enemies.
- Lord have mercy on my enemies, cause I sure as hell won't.
- General George S. Patton
- I've always said that in politics, your enemies can't hurt you, but your friends will kill you.
- The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
- Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
- An enemy is one who backstabs you, as opposed to a true fried who stabs you in the front.