The following quotes were moved here from the page because the source has no apparent notability. If he is notable, please create a wp page, a wq page or add evidence of notability here. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 20:11, 22 October 2005 (UTC)
- "Courage is fear that has said its prayers." ~ Dorothy Bernard
- "Remember that fear always lurks behind perfectionism. Confronting your fears and allowing yourself the right to be human can, paradoxically, make you a far happier and more productive person." ~ Dr. David M. Burns
- Sounds a lot like what w:David D. Burns would say.
- "Fear is a question: What are you afraid of, and why? Just as the seed of health is in illness, because illness contains information, your fears are a treasure house of self-knowledge if you explore them." ~ Marilyn Ferguson
- "So many people tiptoe through life, so carefully, to arrive, safely, at death." - (origin needed)
- "Never fear shadows ... that always means there is a light shining somewhere." ~ Jonathan Santos
- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Fear.
- Only when you are ready to face fear, it will no longer be there.
- A timid person is frightened before a danger, a coward during the time, and a courageous person afterward.
- A wise man does not fear, a man afraid does not think.
- All who love life, fear the reaper.
- Eldar Dark Reaper, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
- Anatidaephobia: The fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you.
- Fear ensures loyalty!
- Commissar, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War: Dark Crusade
- Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed.
- Fear is the tax that conscience pays to guilt.
- I do not fear death. Death fears ME!
- Shas'o Sa'cea Dre'koran Ta'ar, replying to the Space Marine ultimatum on Nimbosa.
- I fear no evil, for I am fear incarnate!
- Force Commander, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
- I no longer fear God, I love him; for love casts out fear.
- Let the fear of danger be a spur to prevent it; he that fears not, gives advantage to the danger.
- None but a coward dares to boast that he has never known fear.
- Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live.
- Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
- Some people are afraid of heights. I'm afraid of widths.
- Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.
- The most drastic and usually the most effective remedy for fear is direct action.
- The only real prison is fear, and the only real freedom is freedom from fear.
- There is nothing to fear; if aggression is the result of fear, then fear is the fear of aggression. So if you are afraid of an aggressor, you are afraid of a thing which is afraid of you, a person ruled by his fear. And why should you be afraid of someone who is behaving like a small child in the darkness?
- Though I walk in the Valley of The Shadow of The Daemon, I shall know no fear, For I am what the Daemon fears.
- Grand master Mandulis of the Grey Knights
- Where fear is present, wisdom cannot be.
- You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you.
- Fear only loneliness, for when we are alone things become much scarier.
- Shane O'Neill
- Fear is the lengthened shadow of ignorance.
- Arnold H. Glasgow
- Fear is good. It keeps you from becoming a crappy doctor.
- Doctor Cox, Scrubs
- In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light!
Let those who try to stop what's right,
Burn like his power... Sinestro's might!
- w:Sinestro Corps oath. Their power is granted by the entity Parallax, the embodiment of fear.
- We must make our fears fear us.
- Neil Gaiman
- They are weak. And Weakness breeds Fear; and fear makes any ally an enemy.
- Transformers Decepticons