Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The cheapest, fastest, and most reliable components are those that aren't there.
- There are two ways of constructing a software design; one way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies. The first method is far more difficult.
- A designer knows when he has reached perfection, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
- In Jeet Kune Do, one does not accumulate but eliminate. It is not daily increase but daily decrease. The height of cultivation always runs to simplicity.
- Feature Creep leads to Creepy Features.
- J. Grimshaw