is freddie mercury gay? thats wut ive heard.. i looove his music!!!!!
--He was, however, he's rather dead now. Unless he's off being gay in heaven, which I wouldn't be surprised at. He was amazing, end of story.
he was actually bisexual, and amazing.
Hey, I was just wondering what you reckon Mercury meant by 'Fuck today, its tomorrow." For the love of Freddie I can't work it out. Thanks.
Presumably, you could consider it as a carefree view on the matter of time. In other words, today doesn't matter, because before you know it it's tomorrow.
Sweet thanks a lot, that makes sense.
Perhaps he said it just as it turned from one day to the next at midnight??
The words of a true Queen...Freddie Mercury is amazing in every way possible. If you don't believe me, listen to his music. It is beyond normal comprehension.
the quote "Fuck today, it's tomorrow" is one of my favorite quotes. I believe it was brought up in regard to his future. the quote also includes "I live for tomorrow." It's somewhere in there with it i believe
Either way, Freddie made it clear of his message: he was just there to make good music and do what he wanted to do. And that's exactly what he did!
- Okay here's the best one...I'm surprised it's not here, but I'm just adding it know..."Fuck them darling, if they just don't get it"--220.127.116.11 00:48, 31 January 2006 (UTC)
- These quotes should be properly sourced before being moved back onto the article page.
- The way I look at myself if I ever do is is that I'm a man of extremes. I have a very soft side and a very hard side, and there's no half measures with me .
- I am loved by thousands, but I feel like the loneliest man in the world.
- An interview? Oh, don't be ridiculous.
- I thought we would be huge - and we were.
- I'm as gay as a daffodil, darling.
- I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear!
- Money can't buy happiness, but it can damn well give it!
- The bigger, the better - in everything.
- I never carry money, just like the real Queen. If I fancy something in a shop I always ask someone on our staff to buy it.
- I've made no effort to become a guitar hero because I can't play the fucking guitar!
- I don't like the way my teeth protrude. I'm going to have them done, but I just haven't had the time. Apart from that... I'm perfect.
- Hi, my name is Kim Basinger... ummm, Freddie Mercury.
- We're gonna stay together until we fucking well die, I'm sure we will. I keep wanting to leave, but they won't let me!
- We all have constant rows. We're like four cocks fighting. Ooh it's getting interesting this.
- Does it mean this, does it mean that, that's all anybody wants to know. Fuck them, darling. I say what any decent poet would say if you dared ask him to analyse his work: If you see it, dear, then it's there.
- I enjoy being a bitch. I enjoy being surrounded by bitches. Boredom is the biggest disease in the world, darling. Sometimes I think there must be more to life than rushing round the world like a mad thing getting bored.
- I'm a very emotional person, a person of real extremes, and that's often destructive both to myself and others.
- Fuck today, it's tomorrow.
- I've stopped all that promiscuous lifestyle. I've stopped having sex and started growing tulips.
- You're the last person I'm talking to, so you'll probably get the best interview, darling. I don't want to change the world. For me, happiness is the most important thing and if I'm happy then it shows in my work. In the end, all the mistakes and all the excuses are down to me. I like to feel that I'm just being my honest self and as far as I'm concerned I just want to pack in as much of life and fun, having a good time as much as I can within in the years I have. Well there you are, you have it on tape. Use it. Well that's the nearest I've come to a lot of passion in terms of interviews. How much more have you got? Come on, I'm getting bored.
- I never thought of myself as the leader. The most important person, perhaps.
- The reason we're so successful is my overall charisma, of course.
- May you all have champagne for breakfast.
- If it's planned, it's boring
- I'm just me, you know, just me. I'm very disorganised at times, I'm organised at times and... I'm just me.
- I live life to the full, everyday is Fasching for me (German Carnival)
- I've got a few good friends, a big house and I can go wherever I want whenever I want... but the more money you make the more miserable you get. It just so happens that I have a lot of money.
- Fuck them darling, if they just don't get it!
- Why kill the goose that laid the golden egg?
- I'm not afraid to speak out, and say things that I want to do, or do the things that I want to do, so um, I think in the end, being natural, and being, being actually genuine is what wins.
- If I didn't do this, I, I don't have anything to do, you know. I can't cook, I'm not very good at being a housewife.
- As long as the music is still there, and as long as the people are still buying the music, then, then it's OK. When they stop stop buying our records, then I'll say goodbye and do something else, become a strip artist or something.
Interviewer (Rudi Dolezal): Yeah, what, to what music you would strip? What music would you.. All the songs I've written, come on.
- If I had to do it again, yes, why not, why not. I'd do it slightly differently.
- Four old ladies are still rockin' away.
- I hate doing the same things over again, I like to see what's happening now and try and sort of incorporate all those forms into Queen.
- Most of what I like, is for the audience to really feel like they're really there, virtually part of the show.
- From Queen, thank you very much. Sayonara...
- The one Brian did, the George Formby, uh, God what's it called, um... You know the George Formby ukulele number on A Night At The Opera? God I've forgotten the name, um, uh...oh dear. Anyway..it's the, guah, what's it called! A Night At The Opera....ah, I'll think about it in a minute! (the song Freddie forgot about was Good Company)
- Okay, what should we do for you now? Let me see. Would you like something a bit softer, something quiet, or something heavier? -Earls Court, 1977
- This is my champagne time, cheers everybody. I was going to make a nice long speech, but forget it. Have champagne for breakfast tomorrow, just go out and buy it -Earls Court, 1977
- I need my fucking water, I don't care! -Live At Wembley Stadium, 1986
- Thanks, thank you my darlings, you load of tarts, thank you. I think it's really interesting doing those acoustic things, don't you think? I think in the future, we might really think about introducing some more. So Brian's going to have to go and write some, because I can't. -Earls Court, 1977
- OK, are you ready to rock? Are you ready to roll with us! OK, let's do it! - Live Killers album, 1979
- Good evening all you rock'n'rollers! -Earls Court, 1977
- I really do feel like being evil tonight. -Earl's Court, 1977
- There's been a lot of rumors lately, about this certain band called Queen...and the rumors are we're gonna split up, what do you think? They're talking from here (he points to his rear end). My apologies, but I'll say what I want, you know what I mean? So forget those rumours, we're going to stay together until we fucking well die so...I keep, I must tell you, I keep wanting to leave, but they won't let me... Also I suppose we are not, we are not bad for four aging Queens, are we? What do you think?... This is a new song, Who Wants To Live Forever... -Live At Wembley Stadium, 1986
- We want you all to have a really good time, it's like a Queen carnival, so enjoy yourself -Quote to TV audience before Rock in Rio.
- The British music press has taken a beating the last couple of nights from us (...) but they're fucking wankers, they eat shit in the bath. -London, 1978
- Do you see all the gold discs and awards? I have another bunch at the office, for which I no longer have any hanging space. Do you think I do this for fame?! I don't even know how much money I have in the bank today or how many companies I own - so do you think I do this for the money ?! No! Every time I write a song, it's like my baby, and i go into the studio to sing and record it because I want to know for myself - and nobody else - am I still good?! - "Lover Of Life, Singer Of Songs" booklet.
- Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams! -"Live Magic" album, 1986
- Hello again, my beauties!...Is it happening? Is everybody okay? Wanna fool around? -Live at Wembley Stadium, 1986
- This shitty guitar never plays the chords I want it to play. It only knows three chords, but let's see what happens. This is for all you lovely, crazy people out there. - Queen: Live At Wembley Stadium 1986 (intro to "Crazy Little Thing Called Love")
- About ten years ago, I knew three chords on the guitar. Now, in 1982, I know three chords on the guitar. - Queen on Fire: Live At The Bowl, Milton Keynes 1982 (intro to "Crazy Little Thing Called Love")
- I hardly read books. I think that is a waste of time. (from an interview)
Montserrat Caballe Widely Misquoted
"The difference between Freddie and almost all the others, rock stars, the difference is, he was HAVING the voice." She does not say "SELLING the voice" as is widely misquoted all over the internet. You must listen carefully because of her Spanish accent and it is easy to hear this incorrectly. See "Freddie Mercury-A Kind of Magic" Part One on Youtube and watch her lips. I only wish that I could ask her myself to clarify this. What she says about Freddie takes on a whole new meaning when you replace "selling" with "having." Sparkylee (talk) 15:06, 10 May 2012 (UTC) May 10, 2012