- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- I smoke every minute that I'm awake and have since I was 15, It's so stupid; it doesn't even get me high. Which is just as well, I suppose. My mind's been altered enough.
- I felt a closeness and just amazement at Monterey because people were comfortable, there was enough area for people to sit, to go to the bathroom, to buy food. It was the first time many of the bands had met each other, so we were all really marveling at each other. It was just one good group of people after another. And different kinds of music — from Ravi Shankar to The Mamas & the Papas, The Who, Jimi Hendrix — I mean, it was just nuts!
- On the Monterey Pop Festival (a similar statement to this is sourced on the page, and this remains an unsourced variant).
- I want my contribution to help end the suffering of rabbits and other animals now being poisoned and killed by the makers of Tide, Crest and Crisco.
- On donating some of her royalties from "White Rabbit" to PETA
- It's none of the governments business who comes to, in, on or from my body.
- No matter how big or soft or warm your bed is, you still have to get out of it.
- Through literacy you can begin to see the universe. Through music you can reach anybody. Between the two there is you, unstoppable.
- We are your parents' worst nightmare.
- I don't like old people on a rock and roll stage. . . me included.
- There is much to be said for personal violence. Even Joan Baez flattens velvet, when she sits down.