It's good to have the article. And it would be great to include exact references (page numbers) for each quote so readers can find the quotes and trace the context in which Bateson made these statements. --Thewolf37 (talk) 21:56, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- These should be provided with sources before being moved back into the article.
- There are no monotone "values" in biology.
- Language commonly stresses only one side of any interaction. Double description is better than one.
- Life and 'Mind' are systemic processes.
- The meaning of your communication is the response you get.
- Multiple descriptions are better than one.