Jump to navigation Jump to search
Vote for deletion notice
This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion. See its archived VfD entry for details.
there is no such person as Ichbod Von Nutsack
- It is possible to have a generation without HIV/AIDS - we are the ones to make it possible.
- Graça Machel, wife of former South African leader Nelson Mandela
- And the danger is - and it's happening - is we're seeing an incredibly big rise amongst young gay people, young heterosexual people as far as catching HIV, which is, you know, in an educated country like this or in Britain, it's frightening.
- Elton John
- It is bad enough that people are dying of AIDS, but no one should die of ignorance.
- Elizabeth Taylor
- AIDS obliges people to think of sex as having, possibly, the direst consequences: suicide. Or murder.
- Susan Sontag