Talk:Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
hey, i think that someone who's familiar with the book should try and insert the page numbers on these quotes so that this article is more complete. :)
A little more order in the quotes
I think that it should be a little more order in the quotes, i.e. they come chronologically and the quotes that belong together need to look more together. 220.127.116.11 10:36, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, rather than the way it is organized now (by character, like a film), this page should be ordered chronologically, by chapter or page number, as they appear in the book. I've added the cleanup tag to the page for this reason. ~ UDScott 20:22, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
From Lord Voldemort (converted to redirect):
- So it's magic that I can do? I suppose my father was a wizard? My mother can't have been magic because she died.
- I always knew I was special. I can make objects move without touching them, I can make bad things happen to people who annoy me. I can speak to snakes. Is that normal for someone like me?
- They do not call me Tom anymore. These days I am known as Lord ...
- You are as omniscient as ever, Dumbledore.
- I have been all over the world but I have yet to see anything that supports your famous claim of love being stronger than magic.
-Sketchmoose 00:51, 14 September 2010 (UTC)