Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Heart.
- "You should respect other religions....the essence of all religions is basically the same: to achieve a true sense of brotherhood, a good heart, respect for others. If we can develop these qualities from within our heart, then I think we can actually achieve true peace."
- The troubadours had many debates as to what the definition of love would be. One of the most interesting and precise debates states that the eyes are the scouts for the heart, and the eyes go forth to find an image to recommend to the heart. When the image is found and recommended, if the heart is a gentle heart- that is to say, a heart that is capable of love and not simply of lust- then love is born. If, on the other hand, it is not a gentle heart, then all you have is lust- the pig heart. You don't have love.
- The only business of the head in the world is to bow a ceaseless obediance to the heart.
- I have only one problem with the heart. It is always trying to displace the brain.
- True creativity quite simply starts with balancing your emotions and activating the power of the heart. Through practicing emotional management from the heart, you tap into the highest form of creativity possible--recreating your perceptions of reality.
- Today, see if you can stretch your heart and expand your love so that it touches not only those to whom you can give it easily, but also those who need it so much.
- Daphine Rose Kingma
- As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
- Steve Jobs.