Is there some reason I'm missing as to why there are so many unrelated images on this page? --188.8.131.52 14:24, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
^^I don't know but agree that they are unrelated to the quotes. There is also no need for the quotes to be repeated below them. I'll remove them. -Andrew Cook 02 Dec '07
- I agree. Let's restrict the number of pictures.--Cato 18:06, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- I, of course, do not agree, but I only had a few moments earlier to revert their removal, and only have a few moments now, on a different computer, at a different place, to make a brief comment on the matter. I will try to address the issue more later today, but expect to be busy with several non-computer tasks for at least a few hours, and have a few other tasks here on the project which I will probably address first, before I am likely to get back to this one. ~ Kalki 18:51, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Helen Keller. --Antiquary 10:11, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
- Imagine yourself as a girl totally enclosed in your own world. Every time you wake up, you could not hear the birds chirping. Everytime you wake up, you could not see the bright sunlight in your face. And yet, you strive to make a difference, you try to learn as much as you could so you could help others just like you.
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow. It's what sunflowers do.
- In dreams we catch glimpses of a life larger than our own.
- The World I Live in; end of chapter XIV.
- Strike against war, for without you no battles can be fought! Strike against manufacturing shrapnel and gas bombs and all other tools of murder! Strike against preparedness that means death and misery to millions of human beings! Be not dumb, obedient slaves in an army of destruction! Be heroes in an army of construction!
- Sure, the world is full of trouble. But, as long as we have people undoing trouble, we have a pretty good world.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose.
Hundreds of others
Attr. Helen Keller
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much" see http://www.quoteyard.com/alone-we-can-do-so-little-together-we-can-do-so-much/ Rich Farmbrough (talk)