Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Helen Thomas. --Antiquary 18:11, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think a tough question is disrespectful. I say, 'Mr. President.' I say, 'Thank You.' What else do you want?
- I think I'll work all my life. When you're having fun, why stop having fun?
- Kennedy and Johnson were masters at storytelling. Kennedy on one-liners, and Johnson on wonderful stories that made you laugh in the end.
- Thank you, Mister President.
- There was no way he could save himself. It was like a Greek tragedy.
- in reference to Richard Nixon
- They are obviously very, very strong mentors and counselors for their husbands...They're the court of last resort.
- in reference to the First Ladies, wives to the Presidents of the United States.
- We in the press have a special role since there is no other institution in our society ... that can hold the President accountable. I do believe that our democracy can endure and prevail only if the American people are informed.
- When you're in the news business, you always expect the unexpected.
The sourced quotes all seem to be rants against G.W. Bush... did she have nothig to say before his presidency?22.214.171.124 16:00, 7 June 2010 (UTC)