Jump to navigation Jump to search
- We must beware of needless innovation, especially when guided by logic.
- Too often we forget that genius, too, depends upon the data within its reach, that even Archimedes could not have devised Edison's inventions.
- I have more respect for the fellow with a single idea who gets there than for the fellow with a thousand ideas who does nothing.
- Keep on the lookout for novel ideas that others have used successfully. Your idea has to be original only in its adaptation to the problem you're working on.
- If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.
- I'm looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can't be done.
- Un-Learning is a fundamental requirement of Innovative Thinking.
- Innovate yourself coz when you get old, it shows...
- To achieve great things, two things are needed: a plan, and not quite enough time.
- The difficulty lies not in the new ideas, but in escaping from the old ones, which ramify, for those brought up as most of us have been, into every corner of our minds.
- Business has only two basic functions—marketing and innovation.