Talk:Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
I appriceate the info Thank you alot!!!
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. --Antiquary 18:16, 5 June 2009 (UTC)
- Being away from home gave me the chance to look at myself with a jaundiced eye. I learned not to be ashamed of a real hunger for knowledge, something I had always tried to hide, and I came home glad to start in here again with a love for Europe that I am afraid will never leave me.
- I am a woman above everything else.
- I always wanted to be some kind of writer or newspaper reporter. But after college... I did other things.
- I don't think there are any men who are faithful to their wives.
- I think the best thing I can do is to be a distraction. A husband lives and breathes his work all day long. If he comes home to more table thumping, how can the poor man ever relax?
- I want to live my life, not record it.
- I'll be a wife and mother first, then first lady.
- The first time you marry for love, the second for money, and the third for companionship.
- The only routine with me is no routine at all.
- There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all.
- There are two types of women: those who want power in the world, and those who want power in the bedroom.
- Variant: There are two kinds of women, those who want power in the world and those who want power in bed.
- When Harvard men say they have graduated from Radcliffe, then we've made it.
- When a parent mentally hurts their child, the wounds can not be healed.
- Having children makes a parent just as having a guitar makes a guitarist.