Vote for deletion notice
This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion. See its archived VfD entry for details.
His on show reccommendations
How much of his stock recommendations can we put on wikiquote? There are some market maxims which are quite intruiging, like on the stock market in general. He says that the stock market has a business cylce of up and down, and that one "must learn how to ride the wave". I.e. buy secular stocks at the top then buy cyclicals at the bottom to make a profit at both ends.--184.108.40.206 01:54, 29 August 2006 (UTC)
- THEY KNOW NOTHING!
- Are you ready, skee-daddy? It's time for the Lightning Round on Mad Money
- Diversification is the only free lunch. And this is Mad Money.
- No one ever made a dime by panicking.
- Hope is not part of the equation!
- That stock is en fuego!
- Speak to me!
- You, me, let's try to make some money.
- There's always a bull market somewhere, and I promise to try and find it just for you.
- Go cry to your mother!
- Wake up and smell the coffee.
- I wish I'd own that company myself!
- Uh–uh, not for me.
- Best of breed!
- Dive! Dive! Dive!
- 'mon back!
- Ring the register!
- Are you an arbitrageur? We don't need arbitrageurs.
- Some people try to make friends, I just try to make money.
- You stick with Cramer!!!
- Bulls make money, bears make money, hogs get slaughtered!
- (This quote first appeared in its original form in the 1923 book Reminiscences of a Stock Operator)
- What's on your mind?
- What's shakin'?
- That's (stock symbol) for you home gamers.
- Hit me!
- UPOD = Underpromise & Overdeliver