Talk:Jan L. A. van de Snepscheut
This is actually Yogi Berra's quote!! see http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Yogi_Berra
No - I don't believe it is a Yogism!
- I added a citation to the earliest known appearance. Attributions to van de Snepscheut and Yogi Berra appear to be apocryphal. ~ Ningauble (talk) 13:58, 9 October 2014 (UTC)
As far as I remember this was already known as a dialog like joke in Hungary in the 1970s.
- — Mi a különbség az elmélet és a gyakorlat közt?
- — Elméletileg semmi. Na de gyakorlatilag...!
- ("What's the difference between theory and practice?"
- "In theory nothing. But in practice ...")
-- 2001:738:0:519:F816:3EFF:FEB1:97CD 05:35, 9 September 2018 (UTC)