Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Let us tax the rich to subsidize the poor.
- I am the anger, the just anger of the people, and that is why they listen to me and believe in me.
- To Robespierre
- In order to ensure public tranquility, two hundred thousand heads must be cut off.
- [ Louis XVI is a] crowned brigand, perjurer, traitor, and conspirator, without honor and without soul.
- L'Ami du Peuple
- I can call on you and your followers to return to the posts which you have abandoned like cowards.
- To Hérault de Séchelles (June 2, 1792)