Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Jerry Springer. --Antiquary 17:54, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- All of us, whether or not we're celebrities, every one ought to spend part of their life making someone else's life better.
- It's just a show. It's not the end of Western Civilization. It's chewing gum.
- My guess is more reporters probably vote Democrat than Republican - just because I think reporters are smart.
- Somebody once said I had a face for radio and a voice for newspapers.
- We can't just have mainstream behavior on television in a free society, we have to make sure we see the whole panorama of human behavior.