Issues: intro doesn't have date of birth, no division into sourced/attributed, dialogue-format quotations in people pages, attributed quotations not alphasorted. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 07:46, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Jessica Simpson.
- I had very big boobs but at a young age, and it kept me from a lot of things in the church. I couldn't sing solos because supposedly the men were disgusted when I would get up there.
- Dumb is just not knowing. Ditzy is having the courage to ask! Ditzy is not editing yourself.
- You've done a great job decorating the White House.
- I want to be a diva, like "people-totally-respect-my-music" diva, not diva like "carry-my-diet-Coke-around".
- Growing up I was always the blonde that everybody made fun of, and I just played into that, because that was how I got the guys. That's how I charmed people.
- I laugh a lot. It burns lots of calories.
- I'm not anorexic, I'm from Texas! Are there anorexics in Texas?
- Musically, my dream is to do what Norah Jones did. I can't play the piano, but to sit next to it and just sing.
- My whole life I've played the role of the blonde. It's always worked for me. It's a good thing...but it can also be a bad thing if you get labeled as the "blonde" all the time.
- Lea: Jessica, you want try these Buffalo wings?
Jessica: Buffalo?! I don't eat buffalo!
- People feel they have to cover up who they are to be loved. But success comes from being real.
About Jessica Simpson (unsourced)
- The press loves to make a star and then tear them apart. They did that with Jessica Simpson a few years back, they just suddenly tore her down. I hate that part of it.