Jump to navigation Jump to search
- For me, a form is never something abstract; it is always...a man...a bird...or something else. For me form is never for form's sake.
- With each passing day I become more surrealist.
- On his 80th birthday
- You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. You can also look at a picture for a second and think of it all your life.
- Lay bare the soul... painting and poetry are like love...an exchange of blood...a passionate embrace, without restraint, without defence. The picture is born...of an overflow of emotions and feelings...
- Conversations with Georges Duthuit the French art critic 1936 -- Is this the title of a book or paper? Please provide publication details?