Talk:Johann Heinrich Pestalozzi
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- He who bears the interests of humanity in his breast, that man is blessed.
- Man must search for what is right, and let happiness come on its own.
- The greatest victory a man can win is victory over himself.
- Thinking leads man to knowledge. He may see and hear, and read and learn, as much as he please; he will never know any of it, except that which he has thought over, that which by thinking he has made the property of his mind. Is it then saying too much if I say, that man by thinking only becomes truly man? Take away thought from man's life, and what remains?
- What nobody seeks is rarely found.