Talk:John Wayne Gacy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A clown can get away with murder.
- I should never have been convicted of anything more serious than running a cemetery without a license.
- There's been 11 hardback books on me, 31 paperbacks, two screenplays, one movie, one off-Broadway play, five songs, and over 5,000 articles. What can I say about it? I have no ego for any of this garbage.
- To a reporter in a phone interview the day of his execution.
- They were just a bunch of worthless little queers and punks.
- About his victims
- You can kiss my ass.
- To a prison guard who asked him if he had last words before his execution.