Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The fact that we are living does not mean we are not sick.
- There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them.
- Unbelief is blindness, but more often piggishness.
- There was Lenin, looking like a cherub in his blonde curls. Then Lenin in his twenties and thirties, bald and uptight.
- There isn’t an executioner who isn’t scared of turning victim one day, nor is there the sorriest victim who would not acknowledge (if only to himself) a mental ability to become an executioner.