I'm new to Wikiquote, so I've tried to put together a decent article based on what I've seen. Feel free to add/correct, please just put a comment here regarding any changes. After the "cleanup" stub showed up, I did go in and clean it up as best I could without help. Danke schon, Danypo 17:44, 30 January 2006 (UTC)
I'm also new to Wikiquote, but I think that a singer's song lyrics should not be considered quotes. I think that these should be removed. Anyone else agree?~ mrt
- "To me, that sounded like "monkey tree xanadu!"
---From the Denver show, in response to several people yelling things at him at once.
- "I love you guys." - Josh
"We love you more!!" "Well, we could go back and forth on this all night!" - Josh ---From the Denver show
- "Are you guys hot?" - Josh
"YES!" (In a deep, sexy voice) "And I know why..." - Josh
---From the Philadelphia show, where the theater was very hot and muggy
- "These props are kicking my butt..."
---From the Providence show, after backing into a mic stand
- "I feel goofy tonight. I had a pixie stick before the show."
---From the Columbus show
- "So don't go around dumping people. That's the moral of that story."
---From the Columbus show, after singing "Broken Vow"
- "I rock your face off? I rock your face off. I rocked someone's face off at the Grand Ole Opry. Check that off my list."
---From the Nashville show, after a fan yelled "Josh, you rock my face off!"
- "Yeah, it's hard to sing sad songs when there's so much love"
---From the Syracuse show after having fans yell "I love you Josh!"
- "I love you all...I love you all very much!!"
---From Radio City Music Hall in NYC
- "I love you more than you could ever know...I could just GAG I love you so much."
---From the summer tour show in Houston
- "You rock my socks too!"
---From the Grand Rapids show in MI after having fans yell "Josh, you rock my socks!"
- "I like my Guinness like I like my women - bitter and cold."
---From the "Awake" tour show in 'The Point Theatre', Dublin (30-05-07), in response to a fan handing him a Guinness t-shirt.
---From show in 'The Point Theatre', in response to fans screaming after his every word.