Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Modeling isn't all that tough.
- Part of the challenge of Most Wanted is trying to become the most notorious street racer on the pavement.
- The roughest part of that [model] lifestyle is the travel and early mornings.
- Working on Most Wanted has been a great experience. If they'll have me back, I'd be happy to get with more games.
- Performing for a game involves real acting. The way they create a game is very similar now to how they create a film. I've always wanted to stretch my acting skills, and the timing being what it is, I couldn't say no.
- For this game, we shot it just like it as if it was a film so there wasn't that much different from doing a film other than some technical things for the costume that had to be done so they could transfer the footage later and make it look animated.
- About the game, Van Helsing