Jump to navigation Jump to search
- He's embarrassing, he's not my president. He will never be my president.
- about President George W. Bush
- I enjoy hats. And when one has filthy hair, that is a good accessory.
- I get dressed up like a doll, a nice man puts lipstick on my lips and I say words - it's deeply satisfying.
- on the essence of her job
- I just don't feel that my algebra teacher should ever know what my butt looks like.
- on why she will never do a nude scene
- I wouldn't do nudity in films. To act with my clothes on is a performance. To act with my clothes off is a documentary.
- I'm just an ordinary person who has an extraordinary job.
- I'm too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad.
- It doesn't bring out the Einstein moment that you hoped it would.
- on forgetting to include the real-life Erin Brockovich in her Academy Award acceptance speech.
- My real hair color is kind of a dark blonde. Now I just have mood hair.
- We all need to take a deep breath and think about being a Bush daughter and having that cross to bear. I'd go out and have a couple of drinks, too.
- about President George W. Bush's daughters being caught with alcohol as minors
- You can be true to the character all you want, but you've go to go home with yourself.
- You know I'm like a total geek, right? First of all, I sit on the set and knit. It's a very social hobby, as opposed to reading at work - I can chat with people and still be fully engaged.
"It's just not my thing" - on the Oprah Show- April 2008