My grandfather's name was Junius Henry (b. 12/12/1872-d. 1/1948. I find it extremely interesting that Patrick Henry's name never was suggested as the author of JUNIUS' LETTERS.
- Oppression is more easily endured than insult.
- How much easier is it to be generous than just.
- Notable talents are not necessarily connected with discretion.
- The integrity of men is to be measured by their conduct, not by their professions.
- The subject who is truly loyal to the Chief Magistrate will neither advise nor submit to arbitrary measures.
- (quoted on the masthead of the print edition of the editorial page of the Toronto Globe & Mail)