Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem is they forget about the roll.
- Getting older is a fascinating thing. The older you get, the older you want to get.
- I expected him to come in like this (changes his voice and raises his arm in a threatening gesture): "Where have you been, you little sod?" Instead, this little man comes in and says: "Hello, son, how are you?" It made my heart bleed.
- On meeting his father after 20 years
- I was looking for Leonardo da Vinci's book on anatomy. I learned a lot about anatomy but didn't find the book.
- After falling from a ladder in his Connecticut library, breaking three ribs and puncturing a lung.
- The real beauty of music is in the listening.
- I have never turned blue in someone's bathroom. I consider that to be the height of bad manners.
- I'm not the guys I see on MTV, who obviously think they are me.
- If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet.
- If you’re lucky enough to be a father, you'll learn a whole new kind of love….. it's all full of purity and innocence, and it's just smiling at you and wants to kiss you and hug you, you've never felt so loved in your life. It's that bit of love you gave your own parents, the bit you don't remember - your kids give that back to you and you realize, I've just been given the first two or three years of my life back.
- I don't have a problem with drugs. I have problems with the police.
- Rock and Roll: Music for the neck downwards.
- The only things Mick and I disagree about is the band, the music and what we do.
- On his often fractious relationship with Jagger.
- It's good to be here - it's good to be anywhere.
- A catchphrase Richards has used frequently to greet concert-goers since 1995. The source is British comedian Max Miller.
- Here we are...here we go...UFO.
- As far as I am concerned, Art is short for Arthur.