Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Ken Kesey. --Antiquary 18:00, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- LSD is that simple thing in life that allows you to look at things in an alternate perspective. Those who try LSD are expanding their outlook on life, merely understanding life's complexity in a more lucid sense. Generally speaking LSD is spoken negatively among the common person due to the reason it's categorized as a "drug". Moreover, life is contingent on the experiences with in one's life; so testing your consciousness with acid simply augments the way in which one exists.
- People think love is an emotion. Love is good sense.
- Take what you can use and let the rest go by.
- The trouble with super heroes is what to do between phone booths.
- To be just without being mad (and the madder you get the madder you get), to be peaceful without being stupid, to be interested without being compulsive, to be happy without being hysterical. . . . smoke grass.
- You can't really be strong until you see a funny side to things.
- You don't lead by pointing and telling people some place to go. You lead by going to that place and making a case.
- You don't plow under the corn because the seed was planted with a neighbor's shovel.
- Sparks fly upward.