Jump to navigation Jump to search
- These should be provided with sources before being moved back into the article.
- Mathematics brought rigor to Economics. Unfortunately, it also brought mortis.
- Economists are like computers. They need to have facts punched into them.
- We make our tools, and then they shape us.
- There is no such thing as economics, only social science applied to economic problems.
That is considered wisdom, which
Describes the scratch and not the itch.
- Boulding's 1st Law: "Anything that exists is possible."
- "Where there is hypocrisy, there is hope."