Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I kept playing the bland friend, and my line was like, "Let's go get a sandwich!"
- On her career prior to Gilmore Girls
- These days I'm extra nice in stores. It never fails that, whenever I look as bad as I can possibly look or I am sort of cranky because the store is out of something, that is precisely the time when someone one will recognize me and say, "I really like your show!"
- I think my character has louder taste in clothes. Personally, all I ever want to wear are jeans.
- On Lorelai Gilmore
- Nobody ever seems to want my advice on serious stuff. People are like: "Who made that sweater?" or "How did you get your hair all so straight?" They don't come to me for the relationship advice or deep stuff. In fact, my little sister actually always hides from me.
- Perspective is the most important thing to have in life.
- Belly buttons are cool.
- It can't be Christmas every day!