- Cleaning anything involves making something else dirty, but anything can get dirty without something else getting clean.
- Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.
- Ascribed by The Oxford Dictionary of Medical Quotations to Dr. Gareth Beynon (b. 1940), the quote has also been widely attributed to William Scholl, B. J. Palmer, Laurence Peter and Ted Turner
- In spite of warnings, nothing much happens until the status quo becomes more painful than change.
- Marriage is a romance in which the hero dies in the first chapter.
- The hardest thing in life is to learn which bridge to cross and which to burn.
- The noblest dog is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to the garage makes you a car.
- Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them.
—This unsigned comment is by InvisibleSun (talk • contribs) 03:41, 16 March 2010.
- If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is the significance of a clean desk? Petersam (talk) 10:22, 17 March 2013 (UTC)