Talk:Laurence J. Peter
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cleaning anything involves making something else dirty, but anything can get dirty without something else getting clean.
- Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and advertise.
- In spite of warnings, nothing much happens until the status quo becomes more painful than change.
- Marriage is a romance in which the hero dies in the first chapter.
- The hardest thing in life is to learn which bridge to cross and which to burn.
- The noblest dog is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
- Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to the garage makes you a car.
- Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well informed just to be undecided about them.